Floral Couture Experts Grace Floral London
Grace Floral London, a luxury couture floral company, creates environmentally-minded, bespoke floral compositions for home delivery, retail, editorial, styling, and corporate events.
Founded in March 2021 by twin sisters Diana and Sabina Bilenko and Halla Al-Saad, Grace Floral London is inspired by fashion and the idea of creating couture-like bespoke floral arrangements. The couture floral brand creates both fresh bouquets and dried floral arrangements using premium flowers in its signature, graceful and iconic style, whilst working with only environmentally conscious suppliers.
With holidays parties about to start we love Halla Al Saad and Diana Bilenko, Co-Founders of Grace Floral London expert tips for creating the most beautiful environment to host your special guests in.
- Consider your surrounding decor.
- Tablescapes work best if they complement their surroundings, so choose a colorway, materials, china and glassware that compliment the decorations throughout the rest of the space
- Consider the shape of your table. Round tables look good with big centerpieces and square long tables look better with a few numbers of small arrangements
- Don’t just stick to traditional vases. Let your creativity run free. If you don’t have any special vases or a big selection to choose from, you can use everyday items in your house, even a salad bowl
- Consider textures and using lots of accessories. For example, layering different table linens will add different dimensions to the tablescape.
- Create different heights. Build up height right from the base, making use of placemats, dinner plates, decorative plates and glasses of varying heights
Grace Floral London’s Collections
The Winter Collection
Get ready for Christmas with Grace Floral London’s festive Winter Collection. A fun and bright Christmas wreath, Welcoming Christmas (£365) makes for the perfect arrangement for interior decorations, embodying the spirit of this time of the year while infusing the space with jolliness in lilac, red and green tones. Their Lilac Fantasy (£110) arrangement is a dazzling and elegant single-bloom design encompassing luscious lilac Hydrangeas, being the ideal choice for any interior decorations, as it epitomises grace while infusing the space with its sweet and fragrant scent. Comprising lush and delicate red roses, their Red Wishes (£297) bouquets are an all-time classic that gently aromatises any space with its deep floral scent, perfect for celebrating Christmas and any wintertime festivities.
The Couture Collection
The Couture Collection features floral masterpieces like Le Rose Bouquet, which includes dusky orange-pink roses and a delicate feather plant (£1,167.00) and ‘The Splendour Garden’ (£1,011.00) a magnificent floral arrangement of baby pink roses, lilac, green hydrangeas, delphinium, purple chrysanthemum, carnation, spray roses and gaura flowers. These impressive floral installations have been displayed at iconic London venues such as Harrods, the Lanesborough Hotel and Christie’s Auction House.
To see more of Grace Floral London’s beautiful work and to order arrangements please visit the website.
Email: [email protected]