Granary Square Brasserie is bringing you an immersive House of Apothecary gin experience, in partnership with Fever-Tree! The curated masterclasses will allow gin lovers to learn about the fantastical and medicinal history of the Britain’s favourite drink… the G&T. You’ll get to explore the many botanicals that are now used whilst sipping the latest deliciously crafted cocktails. After this, Gin lovers will get to create their own botanical gin creation and f three-course meal in the restaurant.
Tickets are priced at £90.00 and include a G&T upon arrival, the gin school blending experience and a bespoke 500ml bottle of gin to take home and a goody bag. You’ll also receive one Physic Garden gin and tonic serve and a Three-course set-menu dinner! Pretty decent prices if you ask us!
The Physic Garden cocktail menu includes:
- Juniper & Lavender G&Twith Fever-Tree Mediterranean Tonic
- Honey & Sage G&Twith Fever-Tree Sicilian Lemon Tonic
- Jasmine & Peppermint G&Twith Fever-Tree pink Aromatic Tonic
- Chamomile & Rose G&Twith Fever-Tree Refreshingly Light Indian Tonic
- Rhubarb & Ginger G&Twith Fiver-Tree Ginger Ale
- Pea & Spearmint G&Twith Fever-Tree Elderflower Tonic
Each two and a half hour masterclass will have no more than 12 people a time to ensure an intimate experience.
Name: House of Apothecary
Location: Granary Square Brasserie
Price: £90 pp
Duration: Two and a half hours
Dates: Wednesday 18th July, from 6pm
Saturday 18th July, from 11am
Saturday 18th August, from 2pm
To book, visit the website below.
Granary Square Brasserie,
Granary Square, 1-3 Stable Street,
King’s Cross, London N1C 4AB