Tinder Presents Love Island!
To celebrate the much anticipated return of Love Island next week, Tinder will be hosting an exclusive, free screening of the very first episode on a rooftop in Central London on Monday 28th June from 8.30pm.
Attendees can meet famous ex-islanders, get a free goodie bag, recline on a deck chair and get ready to watch the first episode in style, all in front of a huge screen.
Hosted at Bar Elba, in Waterloo, the rooftop terrace is transforming into a Love Island paradise for the night. So get ready to mingle (socially distanced of course) and crack on with the very first episode of the series!
Tinder is an official partner of the 2021 series of Love Island – the partnership with the world’s most popular dating app and the most iconic dating show is the perfect match!
- Where? Bar Elba, Waterloo (Rooftop Mercury House, 109-117 Waterloo Rd, SE1 8UL)
- When? Entry from 7.30PM and the show will start at 9pm
- How? Whilst the event is free it is ticketed. Tickets will be available from today at 12noon from Eventbrite here, The event is 18+ and attendees will need to show their Tinder profile and Eventbrite ticket on arrival for free entry.
- Drinks and snacks will be available.
- Goodie bags are available for all, but ensure you arrive on time, or your place may be given to someone else.
Tickets are expected to be in hot demand so slap on your factor 50 and make your move!
- This event will adhere to all government covid guidelines, entrants must be 18+ and must wear a mask, unless exempt.
- Tickets are limited to 6 per person.
- Entrants must show their eventbrite ticket and their Tinder profile on their phones for entry.
- Only those with a valid ticket will be granted entry. Entrants will be let in on a first come, first served basis and there’s no guarantee of entry.