So…it’s no surprise then that she has an impressive list of celebrity and influencer clients, such as some of the amazing Made in Chelsea girls (Melissa Tattam, Sophie Habboo, Zara McDermott) and other stars such as Lottie Moss and Chloe Meadows.
Emmy recommends using a lash serum to nourish your natural lashes, maintaining their health is key to a successful lash lift.
Her ten simple steps to a gorgeous lash lift are:
1. Emmy begins by cleansing and prepping the lashes.
2.She will then will apply a silicone rod to the eyelid on the lash line
3. The lashes will be lifted with a water-soluble adhesive containing Keratin and Biotin.
4. She will then apply lashes to roller using fluffy technique.
5. Following this, apply lift solution for 6 minutes which contains organic compounds; thioglycolic acid and emacol for breaking down and softening the lash to adapt its shape
6. Then the solution is removed and setting lotion is applied for 5 minutes, which softens and moulds the bond of the lashes into a new shape and direction.
7. Emmy will then apply Elleplex ReGEN which is made up of amino acids, essential fatty acids, flower extracts, root extracts and fruit extracts. It restores lash health, regenerates and strengthens lashes during the lash lift process.
8. Finally, the finishing touch! Emmy will apply tint for 5 minutes and final touches for full, wispy lashes.
9. She recommends to notwear mascara for the next 24 hours to ensure the longevity of the treatment.
10. And obviously, return in 5-8 weeks for your next lash lift