POP TO MAMA SHELTER’S DIDSBURY GIN SUMMER POP-UP
Mama Shelter London Shoreditch(www.mamashelter.com/london-shoreditch/), the dynamic and sexy East London hotel, is teaming up with Didsbury Gin, the hand-distilled, natural fruit infused, vegan-friendly gin brand, to launch an epic, two-month bar pop-up.
Launching on 1st June and running until 31st July, the activation will scream summer, with the exclusive serves available for drinking across Mama’s iconic spaces. Guests can take a seat in the ethereal Garden Bar, a beautiful outside-in, foliage-lined space with a retractable roof, or the vibey Mama’s Bar. Mama’s central bar is London’s ultimate hangout. Colourful, fun, laidback and lively, with regular DJs and cool beats.
Onin.London attended the press launch and a fun time was had by all. Not only does the venue have seriously good vibes, the Didsbury Gin cocktails were smashing!
Didsbury Gin was founded by Dragons Den-backed spirits producers, Liam Manton and Mark Smallwood. Both founders take pride in producing quality gins with ethically sourced, quality ingredients. The unique blends of botanicals are rectified in environmentally friendly copper pot stills, giving rise to an exceptional citrus take on a London Dry, making the gin perfect for sipping neat and enjoying as a classic G&T or as one of Mama’s expertly mixed cocktails.
Menu highlights include:
Didsbury G&T Twists:
- Sweet & Sour Twist – Strawberry & Sicilian Lemon Gin, London Essence Co. Grapefruit & Rosemary Tonic, served over raspberries, thyme and lemon slices
- Bramble Spritz – British Bramble Gin, London Essence Co. Tonic Water, served over mint and pink peppercorns
- G to the Gin Spritz – Blood Orange & Ginger Gin, London Essence Co. Blood Orange & Elderflower Tonic, served over orange slices, rosemary and fresh ginger
Didsbury Gin Cocktails
- Basil Smash – Original Gin, lemon Juice, sugar syrup, served with a bunch of basil and soda water
- The Strasi Spritz– Strawberry & Sicilian Lemon Gin, lemon juice, sugar syrup, served with strawberries, mint leaves and topped with soda water
- Rhubarb & Ginger Ginsecco – Rhubarb & Ginger Gin, lemon juice, sliced ginger and muddled bitters, topped with prosecco
Mama knows it’s not a party without drinks flowing and lots of tasty bites, which is why guests can order delicious bar snacks straight to the table. Mama’s infamous snack menu features fan favourites; Confit Duck Spring Rolls served with hoisin plum sauce, spring onion and cucumber salad; Chicken Popcorn and Spiced Crispy Squid served with samphire on squid ink aioli sauce.
Mama Shelter London Shoreditch and Didsbury Gin will bring together the best of the North and South of England, creating a standout drinking experience in one of London’s most enticing hotels this summer.
Address: Mama Shelter London Shoreditch, 437 Hackney Road, London, E2 8PP