WHAT’S ON: ICELAND LAUNCHES WORLD’S HEAVIEST FREEZER LID – LIFT IT TO WIN THE CONTENTS!
Iceland Foods reveals world’s heaviest freezer with Love Island heavyweight, Alex Bowen, to celebrate Iceland’s partnership with MyProtein
· The first person to successfully lift the lid will win its entire contents – a year’s supply of Myprotein meals
· The competition – ‘Lift It to Win It’ – will take place at Iceland’s Food Warehouse in London’s Tottenham, from 10am – 4pm, Friday 19th May until Sunday 21st May
· Shoppers, and gym enthusiasts are encouraged to sign up and take on the challenge – with the first 30 taking home a bag full of Myprotein goodies
Today, Iceland Foods has unveiled the world’s heaviest freezer as part of a competition that rewards the person who can successfully lift the lid with its entire contents – a year’s supply of meals from Myprotein.
Iceland’s Food Warehouse in Tottenham will be transformed into a battlefield of brawn and determination, where shoppers can attempt to ‘lift the lid’ and take home a beast mode-worthy prize. Love Island heavyweight, Alex Bowen, was on hand to debut the world’s heaviest freezer, attempting to lift the lid himself.
With a year’s supply of Myprotein meals up for grabs, shoppers should run not walk to lift the lid on this one-of-a-kind challenge.
Lift It to Win It event details:
- What: Lift It to Win It by Iceland Foods and Myprotein, rewarding the first person to lift the lid of the world’s heaviest freezer with a year’s supply of Myprotein
- Where: The Food Warehouse by Iceland, Unit 8, Tottenham Hale Retail Park, Broad Ln, London N15 4QD
- When: 10am – 4pm, Friday 19th May – Sunday 21st May
- Full terms & conditions will be available on www.iceland.co.uk