To mark the return of St. Patrick’s Day this year, Jameson Irish Whiskey is hosting the Jameson ‘Open House’ series, with a takeover of The Bike Shed, Shoreditch. The whiskey brand will open its doors to evenings full of fun, friends and of course he, everyone’s favourite Irish whiskey – BYOB not necessary!
Jameson ‘Open House’ will see the iconic Irish whiskey brand paint the classic East-end arches green from 11th-19th March. The space will be transformed into a stylish but cosy home, the perfect setting to make new memories with friends both old and new. In true St. Paddy’s Day style, there’ll be plenty of music, dancing and a variety of Jameson Irish Whiskey serves to make the evening unforgettable.
Starting in the kitchen, guests will be welcomed into the first arch with a witty and interactive comedy set. Those looking to whet their palates with a Jameson, Ginger and Lime can then head to the Living Room, where they can raise a glass at the event’s largest bar and be wowed by tricks performed by the resident bartenders. Next to the bar, guests can show off their moves to a medley of popular songs by a brass band.
Throughout the event, attendees looking to widen their circle and make new friends can also take part in classic games with a twist – all in the spirit of coming together. Amusements include Ginger-Ale pong, spinning the Jameson wheel, and table-top games like foosball and air hockey.
Anyone wanting to perfect the Jameson Black Barrel Old Fashioned and polish their cocktail-making skills can even attend an interactive masterclass, hosted by Jameson’s Head Mixologist. Those looking to sit back and chill with a glass of Jameson Orange in hand should head to the garden, adorned with festival lighting and plenty of comfy seating. Perfect for a good old catch up with friends.
- Date: 11th – 19th March, sessions will last 1.5 hours
- Location: 384-386, Old St, London EC1V 9LT
- Friday 11th March: 17:00-18:30, 19:00-20:30, 21:00-22:30
- Saturday 12th March: 15:00-16:30, 17:00-18:30, 19:00-20:30, 21:00-22:30
- Wednesday 16th March: 17:00-18:30, 19:00-20:30, 21:00-22:30
- Thursday 17th March (St Patrick’s Day): 17:00-18:30, 19:00-20:30, 21:00-22:30
- Friday 18th March: 15:00-16:30, 17:00-18:30, 19:00-20:30, 21:00-22:30
- Saturday 19th March: 15:00-16:30, 17:00-18:30, 19:00-20:30, 21:00-22:30
- Tickets: cost £15 and available to purchase from https://live-jameson.pantheonsite.io/en-gb/march/tickets
- Ticket entitlement:
- A 90 minute session at your chosen event for your chosen date and time slot
- Three Jameson serves (a 25ml measure of Jameson Orange with lemonade or a 25ml measure of Jameson Original with ginger ale and lime)
- A Jameson Old Fashioned made with 50ml Black Barrel, along with a cocktail masterclass (subject to availability – times will be allocated on arrival at the Event)
- Age requirement: 18+ with valid ID