This month LEON has launched 13 brand new flavour packed chilled products across 3 different categories. Inspired by some recent Leon favourites and incorporating flavours from around the globe, the six new gluten-free ready meals are packed full of flavour, priced at only £4.00 each. The range includes:
- Thai Green Curry
- Chicken Katsu curry
- Sweet Potato Katsu Curry
- Brazilian Style Black Beans
- Lentil Masala and
- Coconut and Lime Jackfruit Curry
Alongside their plant based friends will be a range of five vegan sides, priced at only £3.00. The range includes:
- Vegan Mac ‘N’ Cheeze bites. These crispy and gooey bombs of flavour come in two varieties, a garlicy aioli, and mediterranean sun dried tomato and herb.
- Chimichurri Cheeze & Herbs Bites – Another cheezey bite in the range with parsley and green herbs.
- Caulipower wings – with a mild hot sauce infused crumb.
- Crispy Mushroom Nuggets – king oyster mushrooms meets porcini dressed in crumb
The final addition are LEON’s new chicken thigh snack packs, tender, juicy and bursting with flavour. Choose between the Sweet pomegranate and smokey harissa or Coconut & Kaffir Lime Leaf, or don’t. At £2.70 per pack why choose when they are both banging flavours.
We tried some of the new mac ‘N’ Cheeze bites, katsu curry and chicken. We were blown away by how creamy and flavoursome they were for pre-packed food. Get to Sainsbury’s today if you want to bring some of LEON’s tasty and healthy food home.
To view the ful range, click here.