Giving you an extra strong shot of wellness next month, Live Well London have announced they will be hosting an exceptionally large wellness event at Old Billingsgate, running for 3 days from the 1st of March.
The event boasts an impressive program celebrating all things wellness, with talks, workshops and experiences to inspire and motivate everyone seeking their own ‘Live Well’. Visitors can expect to leave feeling truly uplifted and put through their paces by Live Well London’s leading voices and faces, with over 70 incredible speakers leading the discussion, including Celebrity Trainers, Entrepreneurs, Doctors, Nutritionists, Business Founders and Coaches.
There will be a different line up every day, running across 6 different sections:
1. Live Cooking & Nutrition Theatre – chat to celebrity chefs and nutritionists about the effect of food on your health – and be inspired by some delicious recipes! Join Liz Earle MBE, Dale Pinnock; The Medicinal Chef, Dr Megan Rossi; The Gut Health Doctor, and The Gut Stuff and many more…
2. The Retreat – Pick a taster session of meditation, mindfulness, breathing, reiki or body confidence techniques as well as mantra, dream and perfume workshops. Meet with inspirational speakers such as Richie Bostock; The Breath Guy, Richie Norton; The Strength Temple, Michael James Wong and Sophrologist & Wellness Expert Dominique Antiglio to name a few…
3. Move It! – Take part in a session of Vinyasa Flow Yoga or get your heart rate up with The Model Method, a unique blend of HIIT and Pilates, HIIT the Core with Melissa Power, LIFTED with Laura Hoggins, aka ‘Biceps’, or Define Barre with Ashley Verma. However you get moving, it’s up to you!
4. The Knowledge Hub, fulled by INNERMOST is where you’ll find all the ideas you need to supercharge your self-esteem, reset your view on life and leave you empowered and excited about the future. With Wellness Talks on Friday 1st March dedicated to tailored industry content for wellness businesses and corporates, followed by two lifestyle focused days of interactive talks from leading experts that will dispel the myths! Matt Roberts, Kristina Karlsson, Founder of kikki k, Niraj Shah of Mind:Unlocked, Chloe Brotheridge; Anxiety Expert, Persia Lawson; Relationship and Love Guru, and many more will provide the tools and techniques to help you make your own informed choices…
5. Get the Boutique Studio experience and take your group exercise to another level! Join Barre Studio by DEFINE, The Foundry, KOBOX and One LDN in classes you know and love or try something new, this is the place to discover what suits you and your body best – book up to three sessions included in the price of your ticket.
6. Plus a shopping village filled with top curated brands for you to browse, test and buy across the health, nutrition, fitness and well-being industry.
Address: Old Billingsgate, 1 Old Billingsgate Walk, EC3R 6DX
Website address: www.livewelllondon.com
Written by Jordan Crowley