On my quest for more sustainable living I’m trying to stick to a meat free Monday mantra! I often look in the fridge or cupboards and find leftover spinach.
Well let’s embrace #meatfreemonday and utilise this bad boy!
Spinach, pea and garlic pasta
– 400g pasta
– 225g baby spinich
– 1 garlic clove
– 250 of herb and garlic philly (or something of that consistency like mascarpone)
– 1/2 lemon
– Sprinkling cheese
– Some pinenuts (for topping)
1) Blend the spinach, Philly, garlic, lemon juice, leftover peas.
2) Cook yer pasta, I like it 10 minutes a little al dente.
3) Mix it all together and add some leftover butternut squash if you want chunklets, plus pinebuts and cheese on top if you fancy!
Adapted from a yummly.com recipe.