Onin.London is excited to share with our readers that there’s a fabulous shopping and alfresco dining day in Marylebone Village taking place on Saturday 30th September.
The all-day event will be filled with craft workshops (like candle making, calligraphy, illustrations and floral making), free workout classes with THIRD SPACE, alfresco drinking and dining, roaming music, pop up stalls, special menus etc on a fully pedestrianised Marylebone Lane.
- Bianca of Bable, as featured in Vogue and Harper’s Bazaar, is hosting three magnificent Candle Painting Workshops. Expect to be shown how to paint your own beautifully unique tapered dinner candles – perfect for treasured keepsakes or gifts. Workshops are limited and must be booked in advance via Design My Night here.
- London Calligraphy will be hosting Calligraphy Workshops teaching techniques, starting with how to use a dip pen, and ink like a pro. Begin by practicing basic strokes before moving onto the alphabet. Before long, you will be honing your skills to create beautiful words, inspiring you to bring handwritten notes back into your life. Workshops are limited and must be booked in advance via Design My Night here.
- Make seasonal wreaths and floral artworks with floral artist Lucie Gordon’s outside KJ Laundry’s store
- Get a free illustration with Illustrator Alice Willamson outside independent O Pioneers’ store
- Learn about the art of shoemaking with plasticine shoemaking workshops running all day outside Tracey Neuls’ store
FREE CLASSES WITH THIRD SPACE
- Get a sweat on with THIRD SPACE running free outdoor classes on Bulstrode Place throughout the day. All classes are free and 45 minutes long. Walk-ins accepted on a first come first serve basis, and spaces can also be pre-booked via emailing PT Dylan on [email protected]. The class schedule on the day includes; Vinyasa Yoga, Formula 3, Hatha Yoga and The WOD (Work Out of the Day).
ENJOY ALFRESCO DRINKS AND DINING
- Dine alfresco at the Eastern Mediterranean-inspired restaurant Delamina, French favourite Le Relais de Venise and British restaurant The Ivy
- In collaboration with Coalition Brewing, 108 Brasserie will be inviting visitors to sip, savour and sample a few of Coalition Brewery’s signature serves while learning about the ingredients and brewing traditions that go into creating them
- Join the team from Gosnells sparkling English Mead with their pop-up bike outside The Coach Makers Arms offering tasters and insights into their drinks crafted from the very best honey
- Experience The Golden Eagle’s pop-up bar with Portobello Brewery and enjoy listening to their live pianist, who will be situated outside the pub – and also takes requests!
FOR MORE INFO
- For the full list of brands, activities and updates visit MaryleboneVillage.com.