The pioneering skincare brand behind the cult laser facial Skin Laundry launched its third clinic and store in Hampstead. Joining their iconic Carnaby Street and Chelsea clinics, the brand seeks to combine modern skincare technology with performance-led skincare products and treatments, sharing their knowledge of what it takes to attain healthy, glowing skin.
Occupying 68 Heath Street, London, NW3 1DN, the space is their biggest yet, with two private treatment rooms and a physical store for their sought after essential skincare line.
The new store is open from Tuesday – Saturday from 11am – 8pm. Bookings for treatments can be made in person or online at uk.skinlaundry.com. First time clients can enjoy their first facial at an introductory offer of £75, and the first 100 to receive a treatment will be entered to win six months FREE of Laundry Club Membership (£1350 value).
The arrival of London’s newest skincare destination will see three revolutionary treatments available for customers in North West London.
● The Signature Laser Facial (£250) utilises a YAG laser which bypasses the surface and penetrates deep into the skin and helps to aid skin discoloration, minimises redness, and stimulates collagen to make skin healthier and more resilient.
● The Thermo Fractional Facial (£300) employs a brand-new fractional heat device that gently removes damaged skin and minimises the appearance of discoloration, fine lines and wrinkles to improve overall skin tone and texture. Unique to this treatment is the production of microchannels it generates on the top layer of the skin which allows 90% of Skin Laundry’s customised medical-grade serums to be absorbed.
The store also operates a Laundry Club membership scheme to help customers achieve the best results possible. Packages start at £125 per month and offer a discount across all treatments, products, and enhancements. The top tier membership, Rejuvenate, gives subscribers 35% off all products, access to up to 3 treatments per month and can also be shared with a partner or a friend. More information can be found online at uk.skinlaundry.com.
If you can’t get down to the stores, why not try their new serums.
Improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with Skin Laundry’s concentrated 1.0% encapsulated retinol serum. Blended with EndiMoist 4HA and hydrogel technology this bioavailable Vitamin A Serum replenishes and maintains moisture, builds collagen, stimulates cell renewal, and diminishes the appearance of age spots.
- Improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Restores skin elasticity
- Build collagen
- Stimulates cell renewal
Improve the appearance of dark spots and discoloration with Skin Landry’s concentrated Tranexamic Acid Serum. Formulated with 3% Tranexamic Acid and 1% Niacinamide and EndiMoist 4HA, this advanced blended serum helps target melasma and hyperpigmentation, reducing the appearance of uneven skin patches and dark spots.
- Improves melasma and hyperpigmentation
- Fades discolouration
- Brightens skin
- Reduces the appearance of scars
Apply 2-3 drops directly to clean, dry skin. For evening use only.
68 Heath Street, London, NW3 1DN | 69A Kings Road, SW3 4NX | 9 Newburgh St, Carnaby, London W1F 7RL
Tues – Sat 11am – 8pm
The Ultra Duo Facial (£700) adopts both the powerhouse laser and heat devices within the treatment to ensure all layers of the skin are
targeted as well as working on the neck and chest. Their strongest, most effective treatment, will help you achieve younger looking skin – faster.