The Points Guy UK (TPG UK) is celebrating their first birthday! This trusted travel resource has been providing us with travel industry news, tips & tricks, flight deals and more are celebrating their first birthday on April 24th, 2020.
From the pop-up launch (which OnIn.London attended) into the UK in April 2019, to establishing itself as one of the most reliable travel websites providing insights, commentary, and teaching us how to use our air miles so we can fly first class for (almost) free – we look back at some of the highlights, as well as celebrating TPG UK’s growth over the year.
- TPG UK have published a whopping 3,200 articles right here on the UK site.
- 4,200,000 unique people came to visit their site over the past year.
- With all the page views adding up to a juicy 13,000,000.
- 70,000 subscribers get TPG UK’s newsletter curated by Nicky Kelvin in their inbox every day.
- They have published 21 exciting videos to our YouTube channel.
- These blew up and have been viewed 27,000,000 times!
- TPG UK’s YouTube family grew with 223,000 subscribers.
- And when you add all the watch time together, people watched their videos for a cumulative 354 years!
- We hit the road and met lots of our readers at 7 events.
- 77,000 people have followed TPG UK over on our social media channels.
The Points Guy UK is a trusted travel and lifestyle media platform that focuses on maximising travel experiences while minimising spending. Through an informative, clever point of view, TPG has become the leading online resource for all things points, miles and resourceful travel experiences. The site’s editorial content consists of first-hand flight, hotel and airplane reviews, curated travel guides, immersive video components, as well as global event activations. Since its launch in 2010, Founder and CEO Brian Kelly has expanded the team to include a distinguished editorial staff and extensive network of freelancer contacts from around the globe.
So while you’re stuck at home, it’s the perfect time to check out the site and learn all you can about making the most of those miles so when the world goes back to normal… you can plan your next escape.