Holy Moly! The Ultimate Avocado Pancake Recipe
- 125g self-raising flour
- 2tbsp caster sugar
- 1tbsp baking powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- 150ml almond or soya milk
- 4 tsp sunflower oil
- 2 tubs of Holy Moly Original Guacamole
- Sprinkle of chilli flakes
- A sprig of coriander
- A sprinkle of mixed nuts (optional)
- A squeeze of lime
- Add the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt to a bowl and mix thoroughly. Add the milk and mix with a whisk until smooth.
- Place a large non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add 2 teaspoons of the oil and wipe around the pan.
- Once the pan is hot, pour a small ladleful of the batter into one side of the pan and spread with the back of the spoon. Make a second pancake in exactly the same way, greasing the pan with the remaining oil before adding the batter.
- Cook for about a minute, or until bubbles are popping on the surface and just the edges look dry and slightly shiny. Quickly and carefully flip over and cook on the other side for a further minute, or until light, fluffy and pale golden brown.
- Transfer to a plate, top with Holy Moly Guacamole and stack the next pancake, ready for a dollop of guacamole goodness! Sprinkle with warming chilli flakes, chopped mixed nuts and a garnish with coriander.
- Just before serving, squeeze a dash of fresh lime juice onto your pile of fluffy pancake goodness… and enjoy!