SevenTravel (www.seventravel.co.uk), a positive-impact, luxury travel company which specialises in tailor-made milestones trips have crafted ‘Royal’ trips experiences given the Royal Jubilee which takes place next weekend!
English roots in the USA
To celebrate the 350th anniversary of the first permanent English settlement in the Americas, the Queen and Prince Philip paid a visit to Jamestown in Virginia. Trace their footsteps on their all-American royal tour, exploring Jamestown with your personal historian before soaking up the history and the same sights in Washington D.C. the Queen did over 50 years ago. Finish in the Big Apple just as Her Majesty did, surveying New York City from the Empire State Building and even learning how to make her favourite drink.
- Wander Jamestown with your own historian and stay in the very same room as the Queen did
- Spend three days in Washington D.C., visiting the National Cathedral, Capitol Building and National Gallery, landmarks the Queen also visited
- Step back in time in the Washington D.C. neighbourhood of Georgetown and stroll its tree-lined avenues and cobbled streets, before witnessing documents recording the Queen’s visit at the National Library
- Head atop the Empire State Building via the VIP-only Celebrity Green Room and savour the sunset from its summit
- Enjoy a private harbour cruise and city drive, ending with a cocktail-making class to learn how to mix the Queen’s favourite tipple, the Dubonnet cocktail
- Finish like royalty and end with a private helicopter flight, seeing New York City from an angle not even Her Majesty has
- Ten days long trip
- Prices start at £19,995 per person
Royal tour of Brazil
The Queen’s tour of Brazil was much like the British monarchy itself, combining colonial history, modern ambition and a swagger that has endured the test of time. You’ll follow in her South American footsteps from 1968 as you hop, skip and jump between vibrant Recife, the colonial heritage of Salvador, forward-thinking Brasilia and the effortless cool of Rio de Janeiro.
- Explore the colonial history of Recife and Olinda with a private guide, some of Brazil’s earliest Portuguese settlements
- Wander Salvador with your guide, witnessing the Portuguese influence first-hand as well as its vibrant Afro-Caribbean community
- Explore the forts, churches and markets of Salvador
- Soak up the avant-garde vision and cutting-edge architecture of Brazil’s capital, Brasilia
- Feel like royalty with a stay at Copacabana Palace in Rio de Janeiro, venturing out on tours around the city and ascending Corcovado and Sugarloaf mountains
- 12 days long trip
- Prices start at £8,995
Trace the Crown in Kenya
Few countries are held as dear to the Queen as Kenya; for it is here when she became Queen Elizabeth II. You’ll follow her route from that same trip to see where her reign began, starting in Kenya’s capital, Nairobi, before making a beeline for the countryside to see some of Kenya’s own crown jewels. See the thick forests of Aberdare National Park, hike Mount Kenya and spy the rare species hiding within the Lewa Wildlife Conservancy.
- Sleep like a queen at The Sarova Stanley, where Her Royal Highness stayed on her trip
- Explore the wildlife-rich forests, waterfalls and natural drama of Aberdare National Park
- Stay in a log cabin on the slopes of Mount Kenya, fishing in Lake Rutundu and hiking this wild landscape
- Finish at Lewa Wilderness Camp in the conservation-focused Lewa Wildlife Conservancy, whose owner Craig is a long-time friend of the royal family
- Nine days long trip
- Prices start at £6,995 per person
To book these visit : Seventravel