● Caramel Popcorn – Bring out the kid in you with Caramel Popcorn ice cream. Salted caramel is blended with a sweet cream base and topped with caramel popcorn for a deliciously sweet treat.
● S’more – The weather is cooling down, which means it’s time to cozy up to something warm and delicious. The S’more ice cream features a brown sugar and cinnamon base blended with roasted marshmallows and homemade graham crackers.
● Rock’n Road – The delicious chocolate base just received a makeover. Crunchy roasted almonds are paired with sweet homemade mallows to create an instant classic. Experiment with the joys of Rocky Road, made the Four Winters way.
● Pumpkin Harvest – Buttery and sweet pumpkin is paired with brown sugar and spice to create the base for this flavour. A drizzle of maple syrup brings extra warmth while the lotus biscuits add an extra crunch creating the perfect treat for a cool fall day.
● Vegan Chocolate Base – The original chocolate base gets a vegan counterpart. Coconut milk is paired with dark chocolate to create a lush, chocolatey treat. Pair it with your favourite vegan toppings to make it even more delicious.
● Cinnamon Crunch – Cinnamon brown sugar ice cream is paired with delicious cinnamon crunch. This is the newest addition to the cereal fusion line.
Watching the Nirogen Ice-Cream been made is pretty impressive and tasting it was even better. It does melt quicker than normal ice-cream so make sure you gobble it up fast! The caramel popcorn flavour is amazing! Sweet and the crunchy popcorn makes it pop – it was perfect. Just so creamy!
Also this october Four Winters and Meringue Girls have collaborated once again to create the new Dark Serve. Charcoal chocolate liquid nitrogen ice cream, blended with crushed cookies and popping candy. The black ice cream is topped with handmade toffee apple ghoul and tombstone meringues, as well as a sprinkling of cookie soil. The serve is finished with sticky icky cobweb floss and shards of chunky black glitter. If you’re all about the gore, you can top it all off with a splatter of blood-red raspberry sauce. You can choose handmade charcoal cone £6.90 or a cup £5.95.
Four Winters’ parlours can be found in South Kensington, Soho and Notting Hill. For more information visit the website: