Taste Mauritius presents Mauritius & Reunion Island Supper
Friday 25th July, 7pm
Explore the cuisine of the Vanilla Islands!
Taste Mauritius the brainchild of Selina Periampillai, hosted over 30 Mauritian inspired supperclubs , pop ups, cookery classes in London also a regular writer for Jamie Oliver.com and Great British Chefs brings you a delicious supper in sunny Croydon.
This supperclub is a night to try a variety of tasty dishes, meet new people, try Selina’s exciting recipes in the comfort of her welcoming home. Bring yourself or friends, our space is always filled with the warmest people you can meet!
PS: If the weather is scorching you will be taking your Rum cocktails & starters alfresco style in the garden!
– Mauritian/Reunion Inspired Cocktail
– Selection of Gajacks or snacks Creole style served with satini’s (chutneys)
– Mauritian Chicken Curry, Fish Vindaye, Green Papaya Salad, Fragrant Rice
– Reunion Island Fish Rougaille (spiced tomato sauce) , Cilaos smoked sausage lentils, Chou Chou Gratin
– Always a decadent tropical dessert!
– Vanilla Chai to finish
Vegetarians & Halals catered for in our supperclubs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for specific dietary requirements beforehand.
This event is BYO wine / beer and starts at 7pm. Location details will be available once the booking is confirmed.